Awesome!! After following my hand drawn map for a couple of hours in the dark we stumbled upon the best hot pools ever -I must add we had some great local knowledge to help us along.. Anyway there are three pools, the top one is 41 degrees at the warmest point, the next 39 degrees and the one closer to the river a lot cooler (I can't forget the river temp either - must have been pretty close to zero).
Hey guys
We hope you like our blog spot! We will try to keep it updated with interesting stuff we have been doing etc etc. B n J
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Hot Springs - Whiteswan Lake
Awesome!! After following my hand drawn map for a couple of hours in the dark we stumbled upon the best hot pools ever -I must add we had some great local knowledge to help us along.. Anyway there are three pools, the top one is 41 degrees at the warmest point, the next 39 degrees and the one closer to the river a lot cooler (I can't forget the river temp either - must have been pretty close to zero).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment